All future class dates and times to be decided. Please check back soon!
Lactation Consultants provided by your insurance agency do not take the
place of Breastfeeding Classes. Your free consultations will be valuable
after the baby is born, and breastfeeding is established.
Breastfeeding can be a beautiful experience. The more you know and understand,
the easier and less stressful it will be.
- The benefits and concerns of breastfeeding
- Preparing for and starting to breastfeed
- Learning how to know if baby's getting enough milk
- Increasing milk supply
- Comfort techniques and positioning secrets
- When to introduce the bottle, milk collection, and storage
- Returning to work, breast pumps, weaning, and much more!
This informative class is taught by the same IBCLC - (International Board
Certified Lactation Consultant) RN's that you will see in Labor and
Delivery and Postpartum, as well as in the Breastfeeding Mothers'
Support Group, after the baby's birth.
Book included with web access
Classes fill quickly. Please schedule well in advance; it's never too early.
Very often, classes can be paid with your Insurance Health Savings Account.
Southwest General Health Center
18697 Bagley Road
Middleburg Heights, OH 44130
Registration Type: Call to Register
Registration Info: Payment required at registration