Take better control of your health. 24/7/365.
Set Up Your Account
You shop online. You bank online. You share online. Now you can manage
your health online, too.
Southwest General’s MyHealth is a patient portal that gives you secure, online access to portions of
your hospital-based electronic medical record. Also, MyHealth provides
access to a wide variety of resources to help you more easily manage your
health and wellness.
Once you have a Southwest General MyHealth account, you can enjoy accessing
your health and wellness information in comfort and privacy around the
clock. It’s available anytime from anywhere you have internet access. For free.
If you have problems setting up or using your account, call Technical Support
for Southwest General’s MyHealth at 877-621-8014, 24-hours a day,
seven days a week.
Managing your health is easier than ever.
Southwest General's MyHeath gives you online access to portions of
your hospital-based electronic medical record as well as a variety of
health and wellness resources. It's available 24 hours a day, seven
days a week from anywhere you have internet access. There is no cost to
register for MyHealth—setting up your account is FREE and takes
only a few minutes.
Southwest General's MyHealth can help you more actively, and more easily,
manage your health care. From a computer, smartphone or tablet, you can
enjoy the convenience of using Southwest General's MyHeallth to:
- Access your health record in one place and view information on:
- Health issues
- Lab, radiology and pathology results
- Discharge instructions after a hospital stay or Emergency Room visit
- Download medical records to share with doctors
- View upcoming Southwest General appointments
- Request to schedule or reschedule certain appointments
- Send messages to, and receive replies from, your Southwest General Medical
- Request a prescription renewal
- Record wellness information such as blood pressure, weight, activity, nutrition and more
- View and pay medical bills
- Update personal contact information
- Find a physician
- Find out about Southwest General health-related events
- Search online health education resources
Southwest General’s MyHealth also can be used—with appropriate
permissions—to manage the care of family members, such as an elderly
parent or child.
Southwest General's MyHealth is completely confidential and meets all
federal HIPAA guidelines designed to protect your private health information.
If you have questions, or would like additional information on Southwest
General's MyHealth, call Health Connection at