Pharmacy Prescription Savings Club
Southwest Community Pharmacy is a proud sponsor of the
Good Neighbor Pharmacy Prescription Savings Club.
This prescription savings plan can provide significant savings on more
than 300 generic medications for you and your family.
This is especially helpful if you do not have prescription drug coverage
or your insurance does not cover all your prescription drug needs.
What Does the Saving Club Cost?
After paying an $11.95 annual enrollment fee (charged with your first prescription
purchase), more than 300 generic medications cost only:
- $4.99 for a 30-day supply
- $12.99 for a 90-day supply
- or $24.99 for a 180-day (6 months) supply
Please note that the Good Neighbor Pharmacy Prescription Savings Club is
not an insurance benefit. The $11.95 annual membership fee is required.
This program doesn not constitute insurance.
Persons receiving prescription benefits from a publicly funded health care
program are ineligible.
- What Medications Are Included?
- Antiviral treatments
- Arthritis and pain
- Asthma and COPD
- Blood Pressure and heart health
- Cold and cough
- Eye care
- Gastrointestional health
- Infectious treatments
- Insulin and diabetic supplies
- Mental health
- Skin conditions
- Thyroid conditions
- Women's health
How Do You Sign Up?
- Fill out an enrollment form available at the Southwest Community Pharmacy
- Receive a temporary membership card
- Start saving on your prescriptions today
Be Well Informed!
For more information, talk to a Southwest Community Pharmacy staff member.
Stop by the retail pharmacy in the Main Lobby at Southwest General or call
440-816-8410. Or feel free to visit www.mygnp.com for more information about the Prescription