Century Oak Care Center
We strive to enhance the life of every person we serve.
Everyone works together as a team to accelerate your recovery. Our enhanced
clinical care team is committed to helping patients recuperate so they
can return to their active lifestyle. We put YOU in the middle of the
journey to recovery. Our family environment promotes wellness and caring.
Century is a Five Star Facility recognized as one of the Top 100 Nursing
Homes in the state of Ohio by US News for 2018. We are part of the Southwest General Hospital collaborative and work hand
in hand with each physician to exceed quality outcomes. Your individualized
care-plan is created from the first day to achieve your personal goals.
Quality that is obvious, with a culture of trust and respect, Passion for
the quality of people’s lives, reaching to learn, grow, and embrace
change and Integrity above all!
- Transitional Care Unit for Short Term Patients with Private Rehabilitation Suites
- Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapies
- Pulmonary Rehabilitation, Tracheostomy Care
- Orthopedic and Joint Programs, IV Therapy
- Vital Stim Therapy, TPN
- 24/7 RN Coverage, Nurse Practitioners
- Pressure Mapping, Wound Care Expertise
- Transportation to Dialysis and Appointments
- Located directly across from Southwest General.
Most Insurances Accepted:
Medicare, Medicaid, Anthem, Aetna, Medical Mutual, Caresource, United Healthcare
of Ohio and many more not listed with insurance pre-authorizations.