The only nationally recognized program in the Greater Cleveland area for
anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) injury prevention and treatment is conveniently
located close to home.
Southwest General Sports Medicine is proud to offer Sportsmetrics™
to help tackle serious knee injuries in athletes of all ages and skill levels.
How does Sportsmetrics tackle ACL injury rehabilitation?
- Video analysis of jumping and landing mechanics
- Backed by research
- Conducted by certified Sportsmetrics therapist
- Focused on preventing further injury of either knee
How does Sportsmetrics get your athlete back in the game?
The Sportmetrics program features:
- Intensive return-to-play protocols for sports-specific movement
- Agility drills
- Comprehensive strengthening
How can Sportsmetrics improve your athlete’s performance?
The Sportsmetrics protocol has been scientifically proven to:
- Improve endurance
- Improve vertical jump height
- Decrease landing force
How can I learn more?
For more information about Sportsmetrics, contact Jonathan Paine, PT and
Sportsmetrics trainer, at440-816-8010 or
* Sportsmetrics was developed at the Cincinnati Sports Medicine and Orthopedic
Center and has received the Excellence in Research Award from the American
Orthopedic Society for Sports Medicine. Additionally, Sportsmetrics has
been featured in The New York Times, ESPN Wide World of Sports, Health,
Good Morning America and more.