Parkinson's Disease Therapy
LSVT Big is a research-based approach developed from principles of the effective
Parkinson's specific speech treatment LSZT LOUD.
The LSVT Programs have been developed and scientifically researched over
the past 20 years with funding from the National Institute of Health.
Research on LSVT BIG has documented improved ratings on tests of motor
functioning in people with PD following treatment. Improvements include:
- Faster walking and bigger steps
- Improved balance
- Increased trunk rotation
LSVT BIG is a standardized treatment protocol.
LSVT BIG Exercises
- 16 sessions: 4 consecutive days a week for 4 weeks
- Individual 1 hour sessions
- Daily homework practice
- Daily caryover exercises
LSVT BIG will help you establish a life-long habit of
LSVT BIG Treatment
- Trains a single target of amplitude (bigger movements)
- Drives intensive and high-effort practice
- Teaches the amount of effort required to produce normal movements
- Translates bigger movements into real-world, everyday activities.
- Empowers people with PD with their potential to improve!
LSVT BIG will teach you how to avoid inactivity and keep your movements
ALIVE during everyday activities. It will help you participate fully and
improve the quality of youy life!
Make the commitment today...
To find out more, call us at
Parkinson's Diseaes Therapy is available at:
North Royalton Physical Therapy
5340 Royalton Road
North Royalton, OH 44133