Southwest General’s Heart & Vascular Institute is proud to offer
Circulation Circuit—a prevention and wellness program that helps
to evaluate your circulatory health as well as detect early signs of cardiac
and vascular disease through a vascular screening.
This comprehensive program is especially important if you:
- Are a smoker
- Have a family history of vascular disease
- Are over 50 years of age
- Are diabetic
- Have high blood pressure
- Are overweight
- Have high cholesterol
The vascular screening through Circulation Circuit includes the following:
- Stress, heart disease and stroke risk assessments (heart and stroke awareness
- Cholesterol screening
- Diabetes screening (blood glucose)
- Body mass index (BMI) calculation
- Blood pressure and heart rate screening
- Atrial fibrillation screening (complete 12-lead EKG)
- Carotid artery ultrasound
- Abdominal aorta ultrasound
- Peripheral artery disease (PAD) screening using the ankle-brachial index
Additionally, a one-on-one consultation to review the screening results
with a qualified member of our health care team is included.
Circulation Circuit screening is only $99.
Circulation Circuit is available Monday through Friday, 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Southwest General Strongsville Medical Center
18181 Pearl Road
Strongsville, OH 44136
For an appointment, call
1-877-SWG-BEAT (794-2328). Flexible appointment dates and times are available for your convenience.