Southwest Community Pharmacy
Convenient Pharmacy Services for Our Greater Cleveland Community
The retail Southwest Community Pharmacy is located in the Main Lobby on
our Main Campus in Middleburg Heights. Our goal is to provide convenient,
easily accessible pharmacy services to our community, including eastern
Lorain, northern Medina and southwestern Cuyahoga counties.
The Southwest Community Pharmacy provides an easy way to:
- Fill a prescription
- Pick up home-going prescriptions prior to discharge from the hospital through
our new Discharge Prescription Service
- Use most prescription insurance plans, including Medicare Part D
Have access to the
Good Neighbor Pharmacy Prescription Savings Club where you, as a club member, can benefit from significant savings on more
than 300 generic medications!
- Purchase over-the-counter medications (10 percent senior discount everyday
- aged 60 and older)
- Purchase a variety of health products and durable medical equipment, including
an extensive line of Medela breast pumps and accessories for purchase
- Flavor liquid medications using the FLAVORx system--ask about compatible flavors
- Use MasterCard, VISA, American Express, Discover, Flexible Spending Account
(benefit) and debit cards
Hours of Operation
We are open during the following hours:
Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Saturday, 8 a.m.- 4:30 p.m.
Sundays and holidays, Closed
Parking is available in any of the hospital's free parking garages
or surface lots.
If you have any questions, would like to learn more about our services,
or need to refill your prescription medications, call the Southwest Community