Nursing Careers at Southwest General
Enjoy a healthy balance between your nursing job and your life.
A nursing career at Southwest General provides you with a great job, great
benefits, and, yes, an actual work/life balance. We’re located near
the highway, so you won’t have to deal with the downtown commute.
You can make it in time to see your child’s school play or big game.
Also, since we don’t have rotating shifts, your family routine won’t
change from day to day. Here are some of the other advantages we offer:
- New competitive wage scale
- Special hourly rate consideration for LPN and patient care assistant experience
- $3.50/hr. shift differential for night shift RNs
- Ongoing education through our generous tuition assistance program
- Professional advancement through our Clinical Ladder program
Join Southwest General’s new Talent Network!
Don't see the position you're looking for? Want to keep in touch
with our HR team? Submit your information below to join our Talent Network
and stay informed about future opportunities!