Comprehensive Family Care
Southwest General Medical Group, Inc. - Comprehensive Family Care provides exceptional care for family members of all ages, from infants
to seniors. We couldn’t be more pleased that Timothy J. Fetterman,
MD and Mary R. Klein, MD, have joined our conveniently located Strongsville
office. The practice offers a full range of preventive services, including
screenings and immunizations, as well as care for injuries, illnesses
and chronic conditions.
Prescriptions and Refills
Requests for prescription renewal should be faxed to our office. Requests
are handled the same day they are received.
The following information is needed for prescription refill requests:
- Name of medication
- Strength of medication
- How often medication is to be taken
- Quantity needed (30 day or 90 day)
- Date on which the prescription was last filled
- Pharmacy phone number
- Pharmacy fax number (if you are requesting that the Rx be faxed into pharmacy)
- Phone number where the patient can be reached, in case we need to contact
the patient that day
- Monday: 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Tuesday: 8:30 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Wednesday: 8:30 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Thursday: 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Friday: 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
The office phone number is
440-816-5950. If you need to speak with a physician after hours, please leave a message
with the answering service to have a physician paged. The doctor will
return your call as soon as possible.If you have an emergency, please go the closest Emergency Room or call 911!
Once your physician has received and reviewed your test results, we will
contact you by phone with the results and with any further directions/suggestions
from your physician. Our goal is to get test results to you within seven
to 10 days. If you have questions about your test results, please contact