University Hospitals Seidman Cancer Center at Southwest General is a community-based
University Hospitals Seidman Cancer Center, and is made possible through Southwest General’s partnering agreement
with University Hospitals.
The Center offers:
- An exceptional level of cancer care, including clinical trials and advanced
treatments not yet available elsewhere
- Highly skilled, board-certified physicians
- The most advanced technology for image-guided, intensity-modulated radiation therapy
- A multidisciplinary team of experts to meet the physical, emotional and
spiritual needs of each patient
- A wide range of support services for cancer patients and their families
- University Hospitals Seidman Cancer Center is part of the Case Comprehensive
Cancer Center—one of only 40 facilities nationwide to have received
the National Cancer Institute’s Comprehensive Cancer Center designation,
which recognizes development and use of the most effective methods of
early detection, treatment and prevention of cancer.
Additionally, the Seidman Cancer Center at Southwest General is accredited
by the American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer as a Community
Hospital Comprehensive Cancer Program. This accreditation recognizes programs
providing high-quality cancer care and the full scope of services to diagnose,
treat, rehabilitate and support cancer patients and their families.
The office phone number for Medical Oncology is
440-816-6051 and for Radiation Oncology,
440-816-6048. If you need to speak with a physician after hours, call our office number
and leave a message with the answering service. The doctor will return
your call as soon as possible.
If you have an emergency, please go the closest Emergency Room or call 911!
To view our policies on phone calls, appointment scheduling, prescriptions
and refills, test results, insurance, referrals and billing, please visit our
main Southwest General Medical Goup page.