This is a two class series. You must attend both classes listed in the
series. The two sessions are:
September 4 and September 11
November 14 and November 21
The purpose of childbirth classes is to relieve the fear of the unknown.
In our Prepared Childbirth classes, we discuss how amazing your body is,
and how to help it adapt to the challenges of childbirth.
We’ll guide you through with education, skills, positioning, breathing
and partnership. These techniques empower the mother to labor in her environment,
and then finally, to her hospital environment.
We teach mom and dad / significant other / support person to trust her
own body, to trust each other, and then to trust the amazing staff in
Labor and Delivery and Postpartum.
This class should be scheduled so it ends 3 weeks or more before your due date.
Please schedule well in advance. It's never too early. These classes
Be more confident and less afraid! Decrease discomfort during labor. Knowledge is power!
- How to manage and reduce labor discomfort at home and in the hospital
- Danger signs in pregnancy, what to do, and who to call
- How to recognize Preterm labor and what to do
- How to recognize the start of labor, when to call the doctor, what to
pack, and where to go
- What to expect in labor and during birth; what is "normal"
- What procedures are done during labor and birth and what your options
and choices are
- Your options and choices for medication and anesthesia
You will also learn:
-How important Dad / Mom’s Significant Other /or Support Person is
to the Laboring Mom.
MATERNITY TOUR and Book with web accessible videos included
If you are on Bedrest, Have a very busy schedule that a Prepared Childbirth
Class won't work into, or a Prepared Childbirth class is not available
before your due date, contact us at (440) 816-8036. We can help you!
Very often, classes can be paid with your Insurance Health Savings Account.