Setting Up Your HealtheLife Account
Setting up your HealtheLife account is quick and easy:
- Patients will be asked to set up a Southwest General HealtheLife account
when they are onsite for a Southwest General appointment or visiting a
Southwest General Medical Group physician.
Patients also may request an invitation to set up their HealtheLife account by:
- Calling Southwest General's guest experience
specialist at 440-816-4613, OR
- Visiting the Medical Records Department on Southwest General’s
Main Campus, 18697 Bagley Rd.,
Middleburg Heights, 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m., Monday-Friday.
When registering, you will need to provide your e-mail address and the
answer to a security question. Once registered, you will receive an e-mail
invitation to set up your account. Follow the steps below:
- Open the invitation
- Click on the link inside to accept the invitation
- Follow the on-screen instructions to:
- Identify yourself
- Verify your information (date of birth and answer to security question)
Create your username and password
You will use these each time you log in to your account.
To protect your personal health information, do not share your user name
and password with anyone and be sure to log out after each visit.
- Select a new security question to help you in case you forget your password
For Your Convenience
Once your account is set up, you can access your personal health information
at your convenience. To access your Southwest General HealtheLife account:
- Download the free HealtheLife app for your Android device (Google Play)
or iOS device (App Store) to make it easy to connect to your account (search
for "HealtheLife") OR
- Log into HealtheLife HERE
Additionally, you may now securely connect some of the health management
apps you use (e.g., fitness trackers, dietary trackers, etc.) to your
HealtheLife account. This new feature provides expanded access to your
health and wellness data to help you and your care team make informed
decisions about your health care.
To connect an app to HealtheLife, email your request to HealtheLife@swgeneral.com.
We will determine if the app meets the technical requirements to connect
to Healthelife and assure the security of your private health information.
If you have problems setting up your account, call Technical Support for Southwest General’s HealtheLife at
24-hours a day, seven days a week.